- NuVanish contains a gold standard combination of Tretinoin (Retin-A), Hydroquinone and Hydrocortisone to reduce hyperpigmentation (dark spots) and diminish the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles.
- NuVanish lightens uneven skin tone and pigmentation brought about by hormonal changes and excessive sun exposure, additionally improves the appearance of acne scars.
Remember your NuVanish Treatment cream is NOT a moisturizer and should be used as directed. Since your skin will become sun sensitive, it is highly recommended to use an SPF of 30 or above throughout the day.
- Use NuVanish only at night.
- Apply to affected area, wait 24 hours, if you redness appears, discontinue use immediately. If not, follow directions.
- Cleanse face thoroughly and towel dry. Wait approximately 10 minutes, skin should be thoroughly dry.
- Apply a pea size amount of treatment (either spot treat or all over face/back of hands/neck and/or décolleté).
- Wait approximately 10 minutes then apply night cream if desired.
1st week, use 3 days during the week; 2nd week, use every other night; 3nd week, use every night for normal or oily skin. Maintain using treatment cream every other night if skin is combination, dry or sensitive.
*You might experience some dryness or peeling, this usually occurs 3-7 days following the first application. Dryness and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is reveled. If irritation and burning persists, temporarily discontinue. Once irritation subsides, resume gradual use of NuVanish cream every other night or simply use product 2-3 times a week.